Thursday, August 4, 2011

I've missed sharing the last couple weeks with you but, hope to catch you up soon. I've photos to share from recent workshops at Crystals on the Rocks and Beadzo.
What's had all my attention between workshops? My Dell looked like it was building up to yet a third new motherboard. To avoid the 3-4 day black hole that accompanies this process (a tech in the studio to install it, reinstalling data, or not, and then reeling from that!!!) I drove to the Apple store and invested in a Mac.
All new OS and, well, everything, but, I'm finding that my experience with and, frankly, mad passionate love for, my iPad is making the transition interesting rather than horribly frustrating.
This is the deadline week for Bead & Button Show applications. Always a serious endeavor, made more so by the time-crunch and learning curve that this computer transition caused. Whew! Wish me luck.
But, Saturday I'll have a delightful respite while sharing with Beads Mosaic beaders, the Bevy of Bezels. They have laid in a supply of stones and rivolis. I've already packed the show and tell pieces to inspire how you might use your new bezeled beauties, even more lovely from the back than from the front!


Hey, I digress! Now...back to my applications...see you again here soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Broadway St,Port Ewen,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment