Saturday, June 13, 2009

The TNNA Show is wonderful. Would that I could post the photos I have taken but, I cannot locate the wire that connects the camera to the computer tonight.
When I locate it, expect to see photo of The Great Wall of Yarn, showcasing all the yummiest new yarns and pictures of Tulip staff and me.
Working with Tulip Co. is the delight I expected. I admire and respect Harada-san for hiring bright young women and instilling within them, power and authority within his company. Their products are superior and their attention to customer service is beyond compare.
Tomorrow afternoon in the Interweave Press booth, Shay Pendray will interview me plus host me teaching a technique segment about nuno feltmaking for Knitting Daily on PBS TV, to air in January.
So, forgive me that I am off to bed and will catch you up on these TNNA and Columbus OH adventures soon.
Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment