Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fresh start...no attempt to share all that has transpired since last time.


Saturday I will be at my first Innovative Beads Expo. This one is in Edison NJ. I'll be teaching a new bangle bracelet workshop in a short and sweet 2.5 hour workshop. There are seats available. Come join me.





When I am not in class I'll be on the show floor exhibiting some projects that I have or will be teaching. I'll also offer a 30 minute "make and take" of a pair of rings featuring those durable coat metallic beads.





And in-between those projects festuring double-needle right angle weave, I'll demonstrate cubic right angle weave. The piece above is solely cubic right angle weave in Swarovski crystals.



Sunday find me teaching Twilight in Savannah bracelet (above) at Beads Mosaic in Nanuet NY. This summery bracelet flutters and sways to the wearers movements. It is an exercise in creative colorplay, creating texture by placement of assorted bead sizes and everchanging brick stitched "half-rounds"... All on an embellished ladder base.
See you this weekend I hope.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Innovative Beads Expo and Beads Mosaic Workshop this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment