Saturday, May 26, 2012

On a bead mission...

When we (Amy, my beloved neice and librarian super-hero counted and weighed beads with me) kitted Kalahari Oasis Lariat for the Bead & Button Show , we exhausted my supply of fire-polish beads. So, 10pm last night it occured to me, hey, I can jump on the train and go to York Beads in the morning. When I remembered that there is a new Apple store in Grand Central Terminal, that sealed the deal.
This view, as seen from the Metro North train along the Husdon River, is one I enjoyed everyday when we lived in Cold Spring, 30 years ago. While writing this on the train, I glance up frequently to take in the gorgeous scenery.
I emailed my friends Bert and Dana, from Well Done Experience to see if we can meet up for a minute while in their "neck of the woods". I see they are teaching bead crochet classes regularly in Manhattan.
We're almost in the terminal so I'll send this off. More on my bead mission later...

No comments:

Post a Comment