Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yesterday- Today-- Tomorrow

Yesterday"s studio class was small and sweet. I guess some beaders are saving themselves for this weekend's bead blast. We beaded. We "balled" Jilly Bead's new skeins of yarn. We ate dark chocolate for it's health benefits ;).



And Elaine finished her Midsummer's Night Bracelet.



Annette Mackrel dropped in as she and Naima were driving right by on the way to puck up Julian. Click on her name to shop her Etsy site. Her work is lovely and ridiculously underpriced. Take advantage of this before she wises up! Again this year she will be one of the artisans selling at the Delameter House holiday gift show in Rhinebeck NY November 20 & 21. You may recall my posts about my shopping there last year. I had purchased gifts as well as a hat, beautiful blown glass glasses, a portfolio and journal for myself. Get there if you can.



Today I'll finish the recipe for this felt component necklace kit. There are only 23 as this is all of the vintage swarovski focal elements that I have. If you don't buy one at bead blast you can always call to order one.



I'll have 6 kits fir this deer leather and bead-le point iPod/ cell phone case ready tomorrow too. Got to run...will post more tomorrow.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment