Friday, October 29, 2010

Fabulous weekend at Bead Gallery Inc in new location

It is always a treat to teach at Bead Gallery, especially so this Halloween weekend. Genevieve JUST finished the bead display on the new cabinet tops beneath the wall of beads on Thursday, yesterday. She is there most days 9-2 putting out inventory and yes, she's resumed her teaching schedule in this new location. Give her a call if you want to confirm a visit.Today the press came sniffing around and soon everyone will know where the best Boston-area bead action is.


I have just invested an hour or two writing this blog with photos of our great day and yipes!!! The screen went black and allllllll of it disappeared except that first paragraph and pic.
It's really late after a full and fab day so, check in tomorrow. I'll redo all if the good stuff I wanted to share about today and I'll add Saturday too.
Until then.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment