Thursday, October 7, 2010

On October 23rd I'm teaching a workshop on those textured, gorgeous-from-every-angle, polygon stitched, beaded bezels I've been loving, at Beads by Blanche in Bergenfield, NJ.
Blanche's reputation for providing workshops with all the national teachers at her store is well known. In October alone she is offering workshops with Marcia DeCoster, Tracy Stanley, Laura McCabe and...moi. Recently it was explained to me that taking a workshop at Blanche's requires that you commit to the entire weekend. Could be just Sat and Sun or might mean a 3 or 4 day commitment.



Slip a fruitful but single day workshop into your weekend and come bead with me October 23rd.


In one single day you'll learn new techniques to incorporate into your repertoire.


Expect to finish a few pieces during class...


and take away several recipes for variously shaped stones and cabs to refer to in future.
I'll bring "show and tell" to see how I've incorporated these bezeled beauties into my beadwork, offering inspiration for your designs.


Bonus: If you drop me an e mail (carol@carolcypher.com) or voicemail or call (1-845-384-6417) giving me a heads up that we'll bead together at Blanche's on the 23rd, I'll bring you a special treat. (Could be I'm preparing for the following weekend of TRICK or treat).
See you there?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment